Monday, November 5, 2007

And the days go by

Too many days have gone by without an update. I have to remind myself that this is a scratchpad for ideas not for a polished final product. Which here are a few of my ideas as far as the zombie story goes.


There is a little girl who, when she cries summons demonic entities that attack everything in site. I’ve decided to use the same fairy tale reference with this character as I did with Anna in my Definition of Fear story (which I have not posted yet lol). Anna’s reference is little red riding hood, the little girl in the zombie story is going to be little bow peep… except I need to make sure she is as far away from the typical horror girl as possible the long black stringy hair has been done to death, and I personally like to do as different as possible.

All the characters in the story will eventually meet.

The zombies are different than any other zombie in any story EVER. When zombies are in close proximity to one another they become a collective, capable of doing very group orientated and problem solving tasks. Think of an ant hill and how they work together… now replace ants with 100 zombies….

Additional characters will include the “Self Aware Zombie”, when this character awakens he will not realize that he is even a zombie, in fact when he sees other zombies he is frightened away! Being the “aware” living dead as he is, he is able to tap into some of the share consciousness that the other zombies have. His personality will embody my comic relief, I need to write him as funny and likeable as possible.

No comments: