Monday, December 10, 2007

Saturday Night Dream

Saturday night I saw the movie “Golden Compass” which was an entertaining family movie, nothing amazing but had a good premiss and some interesting concepts, I’d certainly be interested in reading the book.


On to my point, that night I dreamed a theme I have often, the end of the world. To be be specific the zombie invasion was happening. My family along with some others where huddled up in my house. In terms of weapons, just on my own persons was a metal baseball bat, a shotgun, a handgun and some extra ammo. In my room I had a lot more ammo and a sniper gun... the term full stock certainly comes into play. 


The zombies themselves had an odd way of communicating, they would speak some words that sounded english but some that sounded like latin but very gabled. They had some form of intelligence and seemed to be connected somehow. They had a cycle where they would all retreat back into the ground or sleep, certainly a strange bunch of creatures. They would also stay away from certain areas of the town at certain times.


This is where the mentioning of Golden Compass comes into play and how it influenced my dream. “Dust” (which is this like sparkly magical substance) opened up a hole in the sky above the grocery store and connected the grocery store to a grocery store of another world. We could walk through this bubble and shop at this other worlds grocery store. Unfortunately it was limited and when we walked out of the bubble we would go back to the zombie infested world.


I saw a few people i know die in their dream and give their life to save others, very sad. When we were huddled up in the house we would crack open the door, a few of my friends would stand on the inside and hold the door from bursting open where I would take a spear and stab the zombies trying to get in.


There was also a website in this dream, I posted on every website form or place I could find looking for other pointing them to the site “www.isanyonealive.com” I checked just to make sure its not real. It’s not... I’ve certainly thought about buying it or something like it, not sure what I’d setup there but we will see.

No comments: